The rules that are tied in with the nomination are
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs.
- Let your nominees know about the award.
7 Things about me
1. When I was a teenager I was in the Joey Lawrence fan club. Whoa!
He still has it!
2. I have had over 50 different flatmates/housemates in my life, even though I’ve lived alone (off and on) for 4 years.
3. In my first year of teaching I became the 150th resident of a small island.
4. My Dad calls me Joey. My childhood best friend called me Jojo, then Jee Jo, then G I Jo. Most of my friends call me Joanne.
5. I have read every Harry Potter book 4 times and seen every Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode at least 4 times.
6. I once kissed (properly snogged) the winner of a t.v. singing talent show, before he was famous, I won’t tell you which one!
7. I went to New York on my own, 2 years ago, when I was staying with my cousin in RI. I got off the bus in Times Square without a map or a plan . . .
I went to see Legally Blonde on Broadway, and was sat in the very last row next to 2 retired teachers from Long Island who invited me to tea in Central Park.
I went to the Museum of Sex and got hit on by 2 security guards, I guess being around all the exhibits was making them randy . . .
and stayed in Rye (Home of the amusements in the film ‘Big’) with friends of my cousins who took me yachting on the Long Island sound:
Sorry I was on a reminiscing tangent there!
I have chosen not to nominate more bloggers as all my favourites have already been nominated!
In other news, the poll (on how people like me to respond to their comments) came back tied 3 ways! My plan is to reply to questions on your blogs (unless I get a question from a non-blogger when I would reply here).