I’m going back to work tomorrow. Instead of feeling the Monday night blues I am choosing to look on the brightside 🙂
Back to work Pollyanna list:
1. I get to see the lovely children I work with.
2. I do actually enjoy my work (just hate the paperwork).
3. work= money.
4. Money = food.
5. People will stop being jealous of me.
6. I will burn calories walking to work and moving around the classroom.
7. It’s nearly the summer holidays.
8. It’s now proper rounders season.
9. Tomorrow is only a half day for inservice anyways.
10. Children make me laugh and laughter is good for the soul.
Are you looking on the bright side tonight?
I think I am supposed to admit that I had 3 quarters of an easter egg last night.
Unpictured chocolate milk from the gym vending machine. Yes vending machines are evil but chocolate milk is nice 🙂
Check those strawberries out, they were as tasty as they looked.
I was sent a few Bear snacks to review and will do after I have tried a few more, but I will say, ‘these are gooood’ 😀
Salad, sweet potato gnocchi, hiding battered fish.
I went to the gym today for the first time in over a week! It was so empty which was great. I did about 40 minutes cardio and then some upper body resistance machines. It’s the first time I’ve done the machines since I hurt my shoulder in January but it felt fine so fingers crossed I can get back into strength work!
Reader question: Monty Python’s ‘Always look on the bright side of life’ or The Killers ‘Mr Brightside’? I had trouble choosing between them for the song at the top but went for The Killers – I saw them in concert at the O2 in London last year and just love them.